Saturday, April 24, 2010

So tired!

I spent most of my day chasing after a one and a half year old little girl, with sometime chasing her older brother (5) thrown in for good measure. While she is a sweetheart, I was definitely glad to leave her to her daddy and come home to my childless house! :) It doesn't help that I didn't have much to do, aside from reading my book. It's rather hard to read when she wants you to chase her and tickle her and all around "play with me!" We had some good times though. Cheerios and string cheese make a yummy snack after going for a walk outside. :)

I have officially started work on my wedding book. I have oh..... 13 pages done I think? The goal is to get it done by the end of this week (or sooner!) so that I can pack up all the scrapbooking stuff and get the office cleaned out. Not to mention, I'd like to reclaim my living room and the dining table for their intended purposes, which is NOT having papers, stickers, pens and miscellaneous other items strewn everywhere. When I get a chance I will take a picture of my favorite pages and show them to you. Or maybe you'll just have to come for a visit! :)

Toodles. Off to waste time on my computer and convince myself to work on my wedding book.

No comments:

Post a Comment