Friday, April 29, 2011

Such a long time...

It has been such a long time since I have blogged. I have thought of many topics to blog about:

How to: Christmas stockings
Arkansas Visit/ Fishing trip
Lenten Practices

But, alas, have not blogged on any of them, as you well know. : )

Latest news, my sister had an art show this evening, but I haven't heard how it went. I am hoping for a good turn out, and a great success.

I planted my garden this evening, or more precisely, I finally finished planting. Last weekend the hardware store had a giant plant sale and had a 4 plant container (the little ones) for $.89/ea. We bought WAY to many plants for our garden. We ended up sharing some of our extras with the neighbors. :) I started the planting last saturday, and finally finished this afternoon. Unfortunately, I need to finish planting flowers in the front flower bed. *sigh* I now have corn, green beans, carrots, broccoli, squash, tomatoes, peppers, watermelon, cantaloupe..... I don't think it is all going to produce, but if it does... we are going to have produce running out of our ears this summer. Wouldn't that be lovely? :) We planted some raspberry and blueberry bushes too, but the rabbits ate all the leaves off... I don't know if they will survive. I should get a haircut and go put it around the bushes. :D

Side note: I am very thankful and grateful to those bloggers in this world who regularly update and post new things to share with us all. I enjoy reading your blogs and getting to see a piece of your life. Thank you!

So long
~Scottie~

No comments:

Post a Comment