Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Num. Num. Yum. Yums!!

I made some very yummy yum yums this evening. I get so tired of makeshift dinners, but I don't always remember in time to have an actual dinner. This evening we had bbq brisket (the hubby smoked the meat yesterday. DELICIOUS), hashbrown casserole, steamed asparagus and corn flake cookies for dessert. Yum. 

We had quite a few mangoes that are as ripe as ripe can be and so my hubby sliced and diced them to make dried fruit out of. He did a great job, got as much of the flesh off the seed as possible. Dried mango to add to the granola, yum. :)

Hashbrown Casserole

Mangoes in the dehydrator

Corn flake cookies


Leave a comment if you want recipes, and I will post them later. Don't forget, Mother's Day is sunday! 


~Scottie

No comments:

Post a Comment